Social media intelligence
Social media intelligence (SOCMINT) refers to the techniques and technologies that allow someone to monitor social media networking sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram or Twitter.
SOCMINT includes monitoring of content, such as messages or images posted, and other data, which is generated when someone uses a social media networking site. This information involves person-to-person, person-to-group, group-to-group, and includes interactions that are private and public.
View tweets of suspended Twitter account
- Visit google.com
- Search for
On Twitter, you can change your
@username as many times as you like but your ID will remain the same. So, if you have someone ID, you can track his account even if they change their username.
@username to Twitter ID :
- Enter the username on this website https://tweeterid.com/.
Twitter ID to
- Example with
- https://whatsmyname.app/ - This tool allows you to enumerate usernames across many websites.
- https://github.com/sherlock-project/sherlock - Hunt down social media accounts by username across social networks.
- https://github.com/soxoj/maigret - Fork of Sherlock.
- https://github.com/megadose/holehe/ - Holehe checks if an email is attached to an account on sites like twitter, instagram, imgur and more than 120 others.
- https://github.com/Kakuye/socialscan - socialscan offers accurate and fast checks for email address and username usage on online platforms.
- https://rocketreach.co/ - Information lookup based on a username
- https://github.com/megadose/toutatis - Toutatis is a tool that allows you to extract information from instagrams accounts such as e-mails, phone numbers and more.
- https://github.com/mxrch/ghunt - GHunt is a modulable OSINT tool designed to evolve over the years, and incorporates many techniques to investigate Google accounts.
- https://www.hlrlookup.com/ - Lookup the HLR status of any mobile phone.